I feel its important to state the aims for this blog to give me a direction and provide some context to what I write for those who read it. I may change or add to this list as time progresses but for now my aims for this blog are as follows:
- To communicate my ideas and experiences to others and hopefully to provide some inspiration.
- To share information and ideas from and about other people and organisations who are involved with work of interest to me.
- To gain more confidence communicating openly with others.
- To show my personal journey alongside the documentation of practical experiments, projects and work I do.
- To become a source of feedback for the experiments, ideas and experiences I write about.